Blackberry Mint Lemonade
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 2 quarts
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup blackberries
- 6-8 leaves mint - more for garnish
In a large pitcher add blackberries and use a muddle (or wooden spoon) to mash berries.
Add water, lemon juice and sugar and stir well to combine.
Rub mint leaves in between your hands to release oils and place in pitcher.
Stir to combine.
Chill in fridge until ready to serve.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.