Caesar Pasta Salad
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 3 cloves garlic pressed or very finely minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound penne pasta - cooked
- 1 small head of Romaine lettuce washed and torn)
- grape tomatoes - as many or few as you’d like
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- black pepper to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, lemon juice, anchovy paste,Worcestershire sauce until it is well combined
Mix the dressing with the pasta and refrigerate for at least an hour
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.