Choose-Your-Flavor Skinny Margaritas
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1.5 oz tequila
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup Italian soda of your choice
- 1/3 cup club soda or sparkling water
Pour tequila over ice into a glass. Squeeze the juice from 1/2 a lime into the glass. Top off with Italian soda and club soda.
You can use any flavor of Italian soda you like, but some favorites to try are: grapefruit, mango, lemon-lime and raspberry.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.