No Bake Chocolate Pudding Pie With Cream Cheese
Prep Time10 mins
Chill Time2 hrs
Total Time10 mins
- 1 Shortbread pie crust
- 3 oz cream cheese - softened
- 2 T sugar
- 1 T milk - for white layer
- 1 cup whipped topping - thawed
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 ¾ cup milk - for chocolate layer
Leave the cream cheese out on the counter to get to room temperature.
Combine cream cheese with sugar and 1tablespoon milk.
Mix on medium speed until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping.
Pour into crust and smooth.
In another bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes or until soft-set
Pour the chocolate mixture onto the white layer of the pie.
Refrigerate till set and well chilled, at least 2 hours.
*Graham cracker or chocolate cookie crusts work beautifully as well.
**Use another 1 cup of whipped topping to dollop on top of each slice when you serve or you can decorate with canned whipped cream topping.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.