2 Minute Multi-Grain Hot Cereal
Prep Time1 min
Cook Time1 min
Total Time2 mins
- 1 Minute® Ready to Serve Multi-Grain Medley single serving pack
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- Sprinkling of cinnamon
- Fresh fruit - berries or nuts (optional)
Prepare Minute® Ready to Serve Multi-Grain Medley single serving pack according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a bowl combine the milk, brown sugar and vanilla; stir to combine.
When rice is ready, add it to milk mixture and stir to combine.
Add additional milk if desired.
Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and fresh fruit or nuts.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.