Lobster Dinner Scrambled Eggs
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 8 eggs
- 1 lobster tail - meat removed
- 1 large potato - baked and peeled
- 1 ear corn - removed from cob
- 1 teaspoon butter
Heat butter or oil in frying pan over medium to high heat.
Meanwhile, cut corn off ear, chop potato. and finely chop lobster, setting lobster aside for later.
Add corn and potatoes to frying pan and heat, stirring often.
Beat eggs in bowl then pour over potatoes and corn.
Stir often to keep from cooking to bottom.
When eggs are almost done, mix lobster in and just heat through.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.