Chipotle Pork Tenderloin Sliders
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time50 mins
Total Time55 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1 Hatfield Honey Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
- 12 Slider rolls
- 1 batch Chipotle Slaw (recipe below)
- 1 batch Peach BBQ Sauce (recipe below)
- 1 bag Prepared Coleslaw Vegetables
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup Sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Coarse ground mustard
- 1/8 cup Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dried ground chipotle pepper
Peach BBQ Sauce
- 1 8.5 oz can Peaches in heavy syrup
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce - Your favorite brand or homemade
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons Brown sugar
Honey Chipotle Pork Tenderloin
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a baking dish with foil; place pork tenderloin in baking dish and cover with foil.
Bake for 40 minutes.
Remove foil and bake for 5-10 minutes more or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Finely chop pork; set aside.
Remove top of slider rolls.
Place a heaping spoonful of Chipotle Slaw on top of bottom bun.
Top with a heaping spoonful of chopped pork.
Drizzle a generous amount of Peach BBQ Sauce on top of the pork.
Place the top of the bun on top of the slider. Enjoy!
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, chipotle powder, and mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar and salt.
Add the prepared coleslaw vegetables; mix well.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.