Garlic Roasted Carrots
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 3 cups matchstick sized carrots - baby carrots can be used too
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic - minced
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend - or salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Cut carrots into matchstick sized pieces and arrange on foil lined baking sheet.
Place butter in a microwave safe bowl; add garlic.
Microwave butter and garlic for 30 seconds, or until butter is completely melted.
Pour melted butter and garlic over carrots.
Add House Seasoning Blend; toss to coat.
Roast for 25 minutes or until carrots are tender and slightly golden.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.