Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Bring milk to a boil in a small saucepan.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Remove from heat; Cover.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Mixture will thicken as it cools.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.