No Bake Butterscotch Pie
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time3 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 container frozen whipped topping - thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 Tbsp butterscotch ice cream topping
In a bowl, mix pudding mix and milk with a whisk for 2 full minutes. Pour half the pudding into the pie crust and let sit for 5 minutes.
Stir 1 cup whipped topping into remaining pudding and spread over pudding layer in crust.
Top with remaining whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
Drizzle with butterscotch topping before serving cold.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.