Slow Cooker Parmesan Pork
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1 pounds boneless whole pork loin roast - 4
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons garlic - minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
Cut roast in half and place in slow cooker.
In a small bowl, combine the cheese, honey, soy sauce, basil, garlic, oil and salt; pour over pork.
Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
Remove meat and cover to keep warm.
Skim fat from the liquid; transfer to a small saucepan.
Bring liquid to a boil.
Combine cornstarch and water until smooth.
Gradually stir cornstarch mixture into cooking juices.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Drizzle sauce over pork.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.