Classic Deviled Eggs Eggs
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 24 pieces
- 12 Hardboiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon onion - finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Black olive slices
- Roasted red peppers
Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
Place egg yolks into the bowl of the food processor.
Add mayonnaise, mustards, onion, house seasoning blend and dill.
Pulse until smooth.
Fill hollows of egg whites with mixture using a spoon or a piping bag.
Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika, a slice of black olive and a small piece of roasted red pepper.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.