Korean Meatball Sliders
Prep Time8 mins
Cook Time2 mins
Total Time12 mins
Servings: 8 sandwiches
- 1 package Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs - Korean Style BBQ variety
- 8 slider rolls
- Korean Meatball Glaze - recipe below
- Asian Slaw - recipe below
- 2 cups prepackaged shredded cabbage and carrots
- 3 scallions - sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vingear
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
Combine garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil and sweet chili sauce in a bowl; whisk together.
Add cabbage mixture and scallions to a bowl.
Pour sauce over cabbage mixture and toss.
Prepare meatballs according to package directions.
Add meatballs to sauce and toss to coat.
Slice two meatballs in half and place the four halves on a slider roll.
Top with 1/8 cup of Asian slaw.
Repeat with remaining sliders.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.