Teriyaki Chicken Marinade
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
In a bowl combine soy sauce, water, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, rice vinegar, onion power powder, and garlic powder whisking until sugar is dissolved.
Transfer into zip top bag over chicken. Marinate for two hours to overnight. Grill for 12 to 15 minutes, until juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.