BBQ Bacon Meatballs
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 3 strips bacon
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs - Italian Style Beef & Pork variety
Place bacon in food processor and pulse until finely ground.
Heat a skillet over medium high heat; add bacon.
Cook bacon until crispy.
Drain excess fat from pan.
Add barbecue sauce, preserves, water and meatballs.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.