No Bake Pink Lemonade Squares
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 10 mins
- 1 1/2 graham cracker crumbs - about 9 full crackers
- 1/4 cup brown sugar - packed
- 7 tablespoons butter - melted
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 3 oz package lemon gelatin
- 2 6 oz containers of lemon yogurt
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 4 drops Red food coloring
- Lemon slices for garnish
Combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and salt a in a bowl.
Stir in melted butter.
Press into an 8 inch square baking dish.
Chill for one hour before filling.
Mix together the lemon juice and gelatin.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Whisk in yogurt and Cool Whip.
Add food coloring and stir until blended.
Pour into prepared crust and refrigerate until set.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.