Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 6 fresh blueberries
- 1.25 oz Ole Smoky Blackberry Moonshine
- .5 oz Torani blueberry syrup
- .5 oz Pineapple juice
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice
- .5 oz Lemonade
- Club soda
- Mint sprig for garnish
Add blueberries to cocktail shaker and muddle until finely ground.
Add moonshine, syrup, juices and lemonade to shaker.
Fill with ice.
Shake ingredients until well blended.
Fill mason jar with ice and pour cocktail over ice.
Top with club soda.
Garnish with mint sprig.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.