Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 1 small zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic - minced
- Ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Slice zucchini into 1/4 inch rounds.
Spread out in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
In a bowl, combine parmesan cheese, garlic and black pepper; Stir until thoroughly combined.
Evenly distribute cheese mixture on top of each zucchini round.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is browned and zucchini is tender.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.