Pumpkin Spice Granola
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups pecans - chopped
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
Preheat oven to 340 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine oats, pecans, pumpkin seeds, brown sugar, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
Stir to combine.
In a small sauce pan over medium heat, combine the pumpkin puree, coconut oil and maple syrup.
Stir until coconut oil is melted and mixture comes together.
Pour warm pumpkin mixture over the dry ingredients.
Spread granola onto a rimmed baking sheet and spread out into an even layer.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until granola is golden.
Allow to cool completely before storing.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.