Korean Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 pounds boneless - skinless chicken thighs
- 1 red onion - sliced
- 4 carrots - cut into sticks
- 1 bell pepper - sliced
- 2 cups snap peas
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, vegetable oil, garlic, ginger, onion powder and sweet chili sauce; Whisk to combine.
Add chicken to bowl and allow to marinate while you prepare the vegetables.
Place chicken and vegetables on a rimmed baking sheet in an even layer.
Pour marinade over the chicken.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.