Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 10 mins
Servings: 1 pie
- 8 oz cream cheese - room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 1/2 cups whipped topping - thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
Add cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice to a large bowl or stand mixer.
Beat until completely combined and no lumps remain.
Fold in whipped topping.
Pour into prepared pie shell and chill for at least one hour.
Top with remaining whipped topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.