Philly Cheese Steak Pasta
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil - divided
- 1 cup bell pepper - seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup onion - diced
- 2 teaspoons House Seasoning Blend - divided
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless ribeye - thinly sliced
- 1 15 oz jar Bertolli Organic Creamy Alfredo sauce
- 1 pound pasta - cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup reserved pasta cooking water
- 5 slices provolone cheese
Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Add onions and peppers and season with 1 teaspoon of House Seasoning Blend.
Saute for 5 minutes or until onions and peppers soften.
Add garlic and stir for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
Remove peppers, onions and garlic from pan and set aside.
Return skillet to burner and heat remaining tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat.
Season beef with remaining teaspoon of House Seasoning Blend.
Saute beef for 3-5 minutes or until almost cooked through.
Turn heat down to simmer and add cooked vegetables, Alfredo sauce and pasta to the skillet; stir to combine.
Simmer for 10 minutes to allow flavors to come together. If sauce is too thick, add some of the reserved pasta water to thin sauce to desired consistency.
Right before serving, top with provolone cheese and add lid to allow cheese to melt.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.