Cherry Jello Salad with Mixed Fruit
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 10 servings
- 2 3 oz packages cherry Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 10 oz package frozen sliced strawberries
- 1 10 oz package frozen mixed berries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries
- 1 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks - drained
- 1 15 oz can pear halves - drained and cut into chunks
- 1 15 oz can mandarin oranges - drained
- 2 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 bananas - sliced
In a large bowl, dissolve Jello in boiling water.
Stir in the strawberries and mixed berries.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.