Creamy Garlic Shrimp and Rice Recipes
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 stalks of celery - finely diced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper - finely diced
- 1/4 cup shallots - finely diced
- 1 pound shrimp - clean and deveined
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 1 10.75 ounce can Cream of Shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 cups cooked rice
Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add celery, green pepper and shallots; Saute until tender, about 5-6 minutes.
Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Season shrimp with House Seasoning Blend, add to pan and cook for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
Add soup, water and red pepper and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve over hot rice.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.