Best Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grained mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 3/4-pound pork tenderloins - trimmed
- 2 teaspoons House Seasoning Blend
Combine first 3 ingredients in a ziploc bag, reserving a few tablespoons for basting.
Season each pork tenderloin with 1 teaspoon of House Seasoning Blend.
Add pork to bag and chill for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
Preheat grill to medium high.
Grill pork for about 20 minutes, turning frequently, until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
During last 10 minutes of grilling, baste pork with reserved marinade.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.