Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Shells
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 bell pepper - diced
- 1 onion - diced
- 2 tablespoons butter - divided
- 2 teaspoons House Seasoning Blend - divided
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 pounds shaved steak - roughly chopped into smaller pieces
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces Provolone cheese - shredded
- 4 ounces American cheese - shredded
- 12 ounce package extra large pasta shells - cooked, drained and cooled
- 15 ounces Alfredo sauce
In a large skillet over medium high heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
Add diced peppers and onions and 1 teaspoon of House Seasoning Blend and cook until softened, about 6 minutes.
Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds more.
Remove vegetables from the pan and add remaining tablespoon of butter.
Season the shaved beef and add it to the skillet.
Cook beef until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
Remove skillet from heat and drain off excess fat.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce, 3/4 of the provolone and American cheeses and add the pepper and onion mixture back into the pan.
Pour half of the Alfredo sauce into the bottom of a baking dish.
Spoon the filling into the prepared pasta shells and arrange in the baking dish.
Pour remaining Alfredo sauce on top of the stuffed shells and top with the remaining cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.