Turkey Club Lunchbox Kabobs
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 kabobs
Turkey Club Kabobs
- 1/4 pound deli turkey - unsliced
- 1/4 pound cheddar cheese - unslided
- 2 slices of whole grain bread - toasted
- 2 slices bacon - cooked
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Several pieces of lettuce
- 4 skewers
Yogurt Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley - minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives - minced
- 2 teaspoons House Seasoning Blend
Cut turkey into eight 1 inch chunks.
Cut cheese into eight 1 inch chunks.
Remove the crust from the bread and cut bread into 12 one inch pieces.
Cut bacon slices into 8 equal pieces.
Cut lettuce into eight one inch pieces.
Assemble kabob by layering 1 tomato, piece of toast, chunk of turkey, piece of bacon, piece of lettuce, piece of toast, piece of bacon, chunk of cheese, piece of toast.
Repeat for each remaining kabob.
Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
Stir until thoroughly combined.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.