The Best Ground Beef Enchiladas
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 8 enchiladas
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 yellow onion - diced
- 1 tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups Enchilada Sauce
- 8 tortillas - enchilada size
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add ground beef, onion and taco seasoning; cook until meat is no longer pink.
Drain fat from beef and onion mixture.
Grate cheeses into a large bowl and combine.
Pour about 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce into the baking dish to cover the bottom.
Lay tortilla on a flat surface and spoon ground beef mixture down the middle, top with about 1/8 cup of cheese.
Roll up tortilla and place, seam side down, in the baking dish.
Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Top enchiladas with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until heat through and cheese has melted.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.