Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Dip
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time1 hr 10 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 pound mild sausage - casings removed
- 2 pounds Velveeta process cheese - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 10.5 oz can Cream of cheddar cheese soup
- 1 10 oz can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 tablespoon Burger Seasoning Blend
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
Season ground beef with House Seasoning Blend; add to skillet.
Add Worchestershire sauce to skillet.
Cook beef until browned, about 5-7 minutes, making sure to break up beef into fine pieces.
Drain beef, remove from skillet and add to slow cooker.
In the same skillet, cook sausage over medium high heat until cooked through, making sure to break up sausage into fine pieces.
Drain sausage, remove from skillet and add to slow cooker.
Add remaining ingredients to slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Copyright 2018 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.