Easy No Bake Snickers Pie
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 16 oz + 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- 14 oz can Dulce de Leche if you can’t find Dulce de Leche you can make your own from a 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz bag Snickers Bites or 10 fun size Snickers bars
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
Chop Snickers bars into small pieces. Reserve 1/4 cup.
Place 16 oz of whipped topping in a large mixing bowl.
Fold in Dulce de Leche.
Fold in chopped Snickers.
Pour mixture into pie shell.
Sprinkle reserved chopped Snickers on top.
Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top.
Drizzle with chocolate sauce and caramel sauce.
Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.