Prep Time10 mins
Chill Time4 hrs
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 2 750 ml bottles white wine - use your favorite variety
- 1 cup Torani Pomegranate syrup
- 2 oranges - Sliced thin
- 2 apples - chopped
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups sparkling cider
- Rosemary sprigs for garnish
In a large pitcher, combine the wine, pomegranate syrup, oranges, apples, cranberries, pomegranate arils and cinnamon sticks.
Chill for at least four hours.
Stir in the sparkling cider.
Serve with rosemary sprigs for garnish.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.