Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 12 people
Add chicken and hot sauce to a skillet over medium high heat.
Cook until heated through.
Add cream cheese and ranch dressing and stir until fully combined.
Stir in half of the cheese.
Transfer to a small crock pot and set to low.
Top with remaining cheese and serve when hot and bubbly.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- Change up the Ingredients: Try sprinkling Bleu Cheese Crumbles on top.
- Make several versions of this dip, one Hot, one Mild, even Barbeque.
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately and place in a large Crock Pot or two small ones to spread out the goodness at larger functions.
- Serving Suggestions: Try serving with celery, carrot sticks, crusty French bread, or corn chips.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.