The BEST Steak Rub
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- Use fresh spices and seasonings: Don't use old spices to make this spice blend. It will not have the flavor that fresh spices and seasonings will.
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe to double. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately.
- This Recipe Can be Halved: If you're cooking for a smaller family, you can easily reduce the ingredient measurements proportionately.
- Store Excess in an Air-Tight Jar: These for storing my homemade seasoning blends.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.