Grilled Corn with Chili Lime Compound Butter
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time8 mins
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter - softened
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 6 ears of corn - husked
- 1/8 teaspoon cilantro - chopped
In a small bowl, combine butter, lime juice, honey, chili powder, salt and cayenne until mixed well.
Preheat grill to medium high.
Place corn on preheated grill and grill for 6-8 minutes, or until slightly charred and cooked through.
Remove corn from grill and brush with Chili Lime Compound Butter. Garnish with Cilantro.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
Expert Tips for Making the Best Chili Lime Corn
- Add Bacon: Add bacon bits to your compound butter for extra crunch and amazing flavor.
- Get Cheesy: Try adding some Feta or Queso Fresco Cheese.
- More Spice: Use some more Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper or Cumin to add more heat.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.