Boom Boom Sauce
Copyright 2020 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- Use a plunger measuring cup for the mayonnaise. I love this using plunger measuring cup for ingredients like mayo, ketchup or peanut butter. It's so easy.
- This recipe can easily be doubled. We go through a lot of this Boom Boom Sauce at my house. I usually make a double or triple batch so that I always have it on hand.
- Store extra sauce in a jar with a tight fitting lid. I love using these jars.
- For best results, make this Boom Boom Sauce several hours ahead of time. It gives all of the flavors a chance to become with each other and amp up the deliciousness factor. The longer it sits, the better it is.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.