Servings: 6 people
In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt.
Stir in the tomatoes, onion garlic and cilantro; mix in black pepper.
Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving for best results.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- Chop it Perfectly: Get this mini food processor to make it quick and also to make sure all the pieces are uniform.
- Make it Faster: For example, store bought pico de gallo. It has all the same ingredients. However, it is never as good as fresh.
- Add Some Spice: Incorporate some chopped Serrano or Jalapeno peppers or try Food and Wine says try these.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.