Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole
Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
Place half of the stuffing in the dish and top with all of the turkey.
In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup mayo and cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
In another bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup of mayo, potatoes and cheese; evenly spread on top of cranberry sauce mixture.
Top with remaining stuffing.
Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through.
Copyright 2020 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- My family loves this casserole so much, that adjust my Thanksgiving recipes so that I have plenty of extras to make this Thanksgiving casserole recipe.
- I usually make several casseroles at once a freeze the extras for later.
- I assemble this easy Thanksgiving casserole in disposable pans. This way they can go right from the freezer to the oven.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.