Crock Pot Pierogie
Put all ingredients into your slow cooker.
Put the lid on and cook for 3-4 hours on low, or until pierogies are cooked through.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
Expert Tips for Making the Best Pierogies
- Add Additional Vegetables: Try adding some shredded cabbage to add flavor and make the dish even more hearty.
- Make your own: Try Making your own Pierogies with a variety of fillings.
- Add Meat to make a Meal: Add chopped Kielbasa to make the meal complete.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.