Garlic Roasted Carrots
Servings: 4 people
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Cut carrots into matchstick sized pieces and arrange on foil lined baking sheet.
Place butter in a microwave safe bowl; add garlic.
Microwave butter and garlic for 30 seconds, or until butter is completely melted.
Pour melted butter and garlic over carrots.
Add House Seasoning Blend; toss to coat.
Roast for 25 minutes or until carrots are tender and slightly golden.
Copyright 2020 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
Expert Tips for Making the Best Garlic Roasted Carrots
- Use Some Different Carrots: Mix up your Carrots with white, yellow and purple varieties.
- Experiment with Different Herbs: Chopped parsley, fresh thyme or even a hint of heat from red pepper flakes.
- Like them Sweeter: Try a drizzle of honey or maple syrup!
- Vegan: Use Olive oil instead of butter.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.