Strawberry Salad Poppy Seed Dressing
Tear lettuce into bite size pieces and place in a large bowl. Toss with sliced onion and strawberries.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients for dressing; Whisk until smooth.
Dressing can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until needed.
Copyright 2020 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
Expert Tips for Making the Best Strawberry Salad Recipe
- Add Protein: Perhaps this is your main meal so add, grilled chicken or Shrimp
- Different Dressing: If you have a family member that cannot have seed try disregarding the poppy seeds or try a strawberry dressing
- More Fruit: Feel free to add raspberries, blueberries or blackberries to this salad.
- Go Nutty: Try adding a little extra crunch with slivered almonds, pecans or walnuts.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.