Green Goddess Salad Dressing
Servings: 2 cups
Place all of the ingredients in a blender.
Blend until thoroughly combined.
Store in an air-tight container and refrigerate.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
This homemade salad dressing recipe is really so simple there is really nothing to it! But for best results remember:
- Fresh is Best: The fresher the Ingredients, the better the dressing!This Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately and use for your favorite event! Store in an Air Tight Container.
- Makes a Great Sauce: My favorite way to use this dressing is on top of Salmon!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.