Clean shrimp to remove shells and devein.
Prepare biscuit dough: Combine flour, cream, chopped thyme and parmesan cheese.
Gently flatten to ½ inch thick.
Cut out biscuits and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare shrimp by heating olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Season shrimp on both sides and place in hot skillet.
Cook on each side for 3-4 minutes.
Remove shrimp and cover with foil.
10. Add butter to the skillet, when melted add shallots.
11. Cook shallots for 1 minute and add garlic and thyme.
12. Cook garlic and thyme for 30 seconds.
13. Add wine, reduce by half.
14. Add cream and allow to thicken slightly.
15. Stir in parmesan.
16. Remove biscuits from the oven.