Roasted Sweet and Spicy Cauliflower
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine chili sauce, sriracha, oil and soy sauce until mixed thoroughly.
Add cauliflower and toss to coat.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Transfer cauliflower to baking sheet, making sure it's in a single layer. Use two baking sheets if needed.
Roast for 25 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
Expert Tips for Making the Best Roasted Cauliflower
- Rice the Cauliflower: This Spicy Cauliflower would make a great fried rice to accompany your favorite Asian dish.
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately and split it into two baking dishes before baking.
- Kick up the Heat: Feel free to add more hot sauce, red pepper flake or chili sauce to make it even spicier.
- How long will it last? Refrigerate the cauliflower in shallow airtight containers or wrap tightly with heavy-duty aluminum foil or plastic wrap. Properly stored, cooked cauliflower will last for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.