Crock Pot Salisbury Steak
Servings: 4 people
Mix together ground beef, onion soup mix, breadcrumbs and milk
Shape into 8 patties
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat
Dredge the patties in flour to coat and quickly brown on both sides
Place browned patties in slow cooker, stacking like a pyramid
In a separate bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup, au jus mix and water
Pour over patties
Add mushrooms on top.
Cook on low setting for 4 to 5 hours or until meat is well done
Copyright 2020 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
Expert Tips for Making the Best Crock Pot Salisbury Steak
- Mix up your Meat: This Recipe can be made with ground Turkey or Venison.
- Use a Different Mushroom: You can really make this recipe upscale by adding a different mushroom or a variety of mushrooms and a splash of wine!
- Serve over noodles: Try serving this dish over noodles.
- Make Patties in Advance: You can make the beef patties a day in advance and keep in the fridge.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.