Beef Jerky Protein Balls
Servings: 15 protein balls
All all ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
Stir until thoroughly combined.
Use a medium cookie scoop to form the mixture into balls.
Place balls on a rimmed baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat.
Chill for 30 minutes before storing or eating.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- Use a cookie scoop: Get perfect uniform sized protein balls by using a cookie scoop to form the balls.
- Make them better for you: Feel free to add flax (I love this one), chia seeds (for hydration) or wheat germ.
- This recipe can be doubled: This is a great recipe to make ahead. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately and freeze any extras. See notes about regarding freezing.
- Try different flavors: This recipe is adaptable. Try using different mix-ins, different nut butters or beef jerky flavors.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.