Black Bean and Corn Salad
Servings: 4 people
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients and bring to your next pool party or barbeque.
- Bring the Heat: Add a little peppers in Adobo Sauce or a little Jalapeno to spice it up.
- Get a Little Cheesy: Add some fresh Queso Fresco, Feta or Cotija.
- Of Course Avocado: Some nice fresh avocado will be fabulous in this dish
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.