Easy Alfredo Sauce
Servings: 4 people
Add the cream and butter to a medium sauce pan over medium heat; Bring to a light simmer.
Add the garlic and House Seasoning Blend and whisk for 30 seconds.
Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the parmesan cheese until the cheese has fully melted and the sauce is smooth.
If the sauce is too thick, whisk in milk 2 tablespoons at a time until it reaches the desired consistency.
Copyright 2020 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately.
- Add Bacon: I am a firm believer in the power of Bacon. It makes everything better.
- Cheese Please: Romano, Cream Cheese and even Mozzarella can add a nice touch to this sauce.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.