Servings: 12 people
Copyright 2020 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to a year.
- Spice it Up: If you like a little heat, try a dash of hot sauce, cayenne pepper or red pepper flake.
- Mix up your Acids: An Alternative to the red wine vinegar, you can use apple cider, champagne or pickle brine.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.