Spiked Pumpkin Milkshake
Servings: 1 cocktail
In a blender or smoothie maker combine rum, pumpkin, and ice cream.
Blend until smooth and well combined.
Pour into a glass of choice and garnish with caramel, cinnamon, or pumpkin spice.
Copyright 2020 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- Different Alcohol: How about Trying Rumchata or Baileys Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
- Different Ice Cream: try a Pumpkin Ice Cream or if you dare, Chocolate
- Whip it: Garnish with the drizzles listed but add some whipped cream on top first.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.