Honey Garlic Baked Chicken
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time1 hr
- 4 - 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Preheat oven to 375º
Prepare a 9x13 casserole dish with non stick cooking spray
In a medium bowl combine flour and paprika
Coat each side of the chicken breast in flour mixture then place in the casserole dish
In a small bowl mix together honey, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and garlic
Pour sauce over the chicken, turn chicken to make sure each side is coated in the sauce
Cover dish with foil and cook for 30 minutes
Remove foil and bake for 15 more minutes
(I made extra sauce to serve on the side)
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.